HQVid-1.9gV11.02 (also known as HQVid-1.9gV11.02) is a potentially unwanted program that once installed; will help several issues on your main browser and PC as well. It often attacks the most used web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Contrary to what this program has promised, it can’t be as good as advertised. In fact, HQVid-1.9gV11.02 is the one that will put your system at risk and may cause a number of problems on the system.
An author of this unknown software uses a very complicated technology for the distribution of HQVid-1.9gV11.02 widely. It automatically becomes available on the computer system right after you download and install some program, which offered at no cost. At the end of the process, you may just surprise with the presence of HQVid-1.9gV11.02 adware.
HQVid-1.9gV11.02 adware releases loads of pop-up ads. It includes coupons, banners, and other relevant online ads. HQVid-1.9gV11.02 ads appear at all time you surf the web. The only way to stop these pop-up ads appear is to remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 extension. Moreover, pop-up ads from HQVid-1.9gV11.02 can push more system problem like other potentially unwanted software and malicious software to add up on the System. It may be happening at any given time, so you have to handle this problem with urgency.
If you really want to have a normal PC operation and also to stop annoying pop-up ads, and to keep the system away from any problems, then you have to remove this adware as quickly as possible.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Common HQVid-1.9gV11.02 behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Changes user's homepage
- HQVid-1.9gV11.02 Shows commercial adverts
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Integrates into the web browser via the HQVid-1.9gV11.02 browser extension
- HQVid-1.9gV11.02 Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- HQVid-1.9gV11.02 Connects to the internet without your permission
HQVid-1.9gV11.02 effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 25%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 45%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in HQVid-1.9gV11.02.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Windows
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Your Browsers
Remove HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with HQVid-1.9gV11.02 (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate HQVid-1.9gV11.02 from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to HQVid-1.9gV11.02) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.